We all know that in life certain situations arise and you need the appropriate legal advice ASAP. By subscribing to legal SOS you have instant telephonic access to our large network of qualified criminal lawyers, on call 24-hours a day. By the push of your panic button on your phone, you will be speaking to a qualified lawyer within a minute to assist you and provide you with the appropriate legal advice.
Accessing the service
If you are a 24/7 ASAP premium member (If you are not a premium member you will not have access to the service) you will automatically be allowed access to the Legal SOS service. Pressing your panic button on your phone (*120*880*725444#) or pressing our 24/7 APP on your smartphone, will send an alert to our 24/7 365 day call centre. The call centre will call you back and after confirming your details and will transfer you to the qualified lawyer to assist
Details of the service
- The Legal SOS service covers you for 30 minutes telephonic consultation (per incident) with a qualified lawyer about criminal legal matters. The service can not be used more than 3 times in a 12 month period. The service can be accessed 24/7 365 days per year.
- After the 30 minute telephonic consultation (per incident) with the lawyer the member has the choice whether to continue requesting additional advice which if taken will be an additional charge. This charge is to be agreed between the lawyer and the member and is completely separate to the terms of the Legal SOS service. 24/7 ASAP accepts no recourse or liability for any fees incurred after the 30 minutes has been reached.
- If you have reached the maximum 3 times in a 12 month period (from commencement of the service) to use the Legal SOS service then on the 4th occasion the service will not be made available.
- The cover only relates to criminal matters in South Africa and not in any other country.
- If the member requires legal advice but the requirement is not related to a criminal matter then the member will not be transferred to the legal expert or will be informed they are unable to provide this expertise. Non-criminal criteria includes but is not limited to: family law, labour dispute, work injury claim, contract reviews. The Legal SOS service will not be able to provide that expertise and is not in the terms of the use of the service.
- The criminal legal advice is not provided by 24/7 ASAP and is subcontracted to one of our qualified legal Service Providers. Therefore 24/7 ASAP does not accept any liability for loss, damage or unsatisfactory advice, failure of the service or any claim of whatsoever nature in respect of the service.
*Please read the general 24/7 ASAP terms and conditions in conjunction with the specific Legal SOS conditions. This can be accessed at www.247asap.co.za or please call to request a hardcopy of the Terms & conditions on 031 582 8366 to be sent to your address.